Re: User Dictionary work

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Ben Jackson<ben@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since I've never used bzr before, it will take me extra time to create
> patches.  I wanted to find out how likely they were to be accepted before
> I did the work.  Here are some of the things that are required:

This is great work and I would love to integrate your patches. However
things might be a bit quiet for a while, since Cognitive people are on
holidays and I'll be mostly offline for the next couple of weeks or
so.

In other words, the project is not dead or abandoned, there is just a
summer slump. We'll get back on it soon.