Re: User Dictionary work

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 09:09:36PM +0300, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

> In other words, the project is not dead or abandoned, there is just a
> summer slump. We'll get back on it soon.

That's good to know.  I never did find a way to submit patches
like git's "format-patch" (which retains the individual commits
rather than flattening them like "bzr send" seems to).  I *did*
figure out how to publish my working bzr branch on launchpad, so
I have done that.

The first two revs add --pictures and --tables to the CLI.  Then
there are several revs that are working toward the User Dictionary
support.  I'm still working on the addition of --dictionary to
the cli and the new 'cuneiform-dict' program to create user dictionaries
from wordlists.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>