Trunk has changed

Hi all

There have been substantial changes in trunk. I have updated to use
the new Bazaar 2.0 repository format, which is more effective. Also I
have removed those patches from the refactoring branch that introduced
C++ namespacing. This is because the code was extremely hard to merge,
since did not build or had noncommitted files or caused segfaults.

Upgrading your local copies is straightforward. Delete the old one and
then just do:

bzr branch lp:~jpakkane/cuneiform-linux/trunk output_dir

Note that the location has changed. This is due to Launchpad's
idiosyncrasies. If someone can tell me how to give the new branch the
same address as the old one (lp:cuneiform-linux), please post your
info here.