deja-dup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~andrewfister/deja-dup/bugfix-lp-672781 into lp:deja-dup

What I meant is that because I was using ground control, there's no integrated way to exclude files that get updated from something like a make script. Ground Control assumes the only files you'd want to exclude are new files.

I used this branch as an example in a bug report on ground control, asking for a feature to be able to easily include or exclude any file in the project on a branch upload.

Thanks for the merge! :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andrewfister/deja-dup/bugfix-lp-672781/+merge/41136
Your team Déjà Dup Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andrewfister/deja-dup/bugfix-lp-672781 into lp:deja-dup.