deja-dup-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~kaie/deja-dup/deja-dup into lp:deja-dup

On Mon, 2013-03-18 at 01:59 +0000, Michael Terry wrote:
> Review: Needs Fixing
>
> This is fine in theory, and thanks so much for the patch!  However, I
> would prefer the inverse check.  That is, test for a
> GNOME-Shell-specific dbus address and only allow ShellEnv.GNOME if it's
> found.
>
> (I'd rather do it this way because I prefer the status icon UI too, and
> only GNOME Shell has requested the no-status-icon route.)

Fixed. I pushed the updated changes to the branch and added a comment.
This is my first time using launchpad, so I don't know if I need to do
anything else.

Thanks
Kai

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kaie/deja-dup/deja-dup/+merge/153656
Your team Déjà Dup Developers is subscribed to branch lp:deja-dup.