dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Problem Uploading Data from phone to the server

Hi,

I am testing:
- the latest code of dhis-mobile/
- server running at http://dhis.uio.no/dev using 2.2 SNAPSHOT rev 3325 (test
server for latest code)
- a java enabled phone, Sony Ericsson G502

I have enabled the dataset 'Population Estimates' for data entry.
I have created a user 'mobile' with password 'Mobile12' and assigned to
Orgunit 'Badijia' on level 3 (in Bo district).

When I run the DhisMobile.jar (attached here for easier testing by others) I
can log in to the server from the mobile and get the data entry form.
When I press Complete to send the data to the server I get the page with
'Uploading data, please wait...', and it stands there forever with no data
being sent to the server.
On the server side there is no trace of the data submission, all I can see
in the tomcat logs is the login success message.

This seems to work fine when using the wtk mobile emulator, but not on my
phone.

Can someone please test this following the information above on a different
phone and see if the problem is still there?

Thank you,

Ola
-------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>