dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Problems selecting orgunits in report tables

Hi Jason,

you are right. At the moment our tree widget is synchronizing its server
and client state with an async request, which might take some ms to
complete on a high-lat line. So it will sometimes give the impression that
an org unit is selected while it is not confirmed by the server.

In the early days we used this server tree manager a lot but we are not
using it so much anymore, so this behavior is a bit unnecessary. I am bit
reluctant to make a quick fix as it might have unintended consequences, but
have made a blueprint and we will fix it for 2.11.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/ouwt-remove-server-synch

Thanks for reporting.

Lars