dhis-mobile-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Fwd: [dhis-mobile] Call for mobile requirements

Hi Araz,
Thanks for your inputs. These specific issues were related to the
smartphone app (HTML5) of DHIS2, not the native android client. For various
reasons, we were not able to use your app here for one deployment, although
we are keen to do so in the future.

As for the persistent login, we cannot get it to work, even if we update to
the latest version. Not sure what the problem could be?

As for (6), it is a bit of a corner case I think, but the idea is that
people may have multiple roles. Sort of like, having multiple gmail
accounts, and being able to swtich between these. It is likely not very
common, but here (as was detailed in the mail) we have EHTs (Enviornmental
Health Technicians) who report to different ministries with different
datasets, both of whom are using DHIS2, but on different servers.

Best regards,
jason