Re: dev meeting link

That behaviour sounds right to me.

Though it is something of a special case to delete zeros because we don't
store them.

I am less convinced by the general case. I would prefer to use http delete
method and disregard value (if present). Still not sure what a null value
is in dxf anyway. But the method suggested feels more like a non intuitive
side effect than a very deliberate action.