Re: JSDoc

Yes, I agree. Please, let us let this live outside DHIS2 (bower is a good
candidate). This client lib will probably be updated a lot more than DHIS2
itself.

We really need to have a call about this. I think we all have strong
opinions about how to procede with this.

That said... I would love if we all go on creating our own d2js lib... and
let the community fight it out...

--
Morten