Re: agenda

Hey Jim,

Yes it was CET ;) And you did miss it. I will write up a document on what was discussed and what will be done. The principles you can find on the github link (please add if you have anything you would want to be on there that you think is missing)

Additionally the rest of the meeting was mostly front end stuff.

Kind regards,

Mark Polak
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
markpo@xxxxxxxxxx