stackexchange tag in place

Hi,

re stack exchange, the proposal
<http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/77757/dhis2> is not gaining a
lot of traction as we need 100 with a 200+ reputation.

Now that does not mean we cannot leverage stack exchange for questions and
answers. I have now created a new tag "dhis2" under the webapps
<http://webapps.stackexchange.com/> community which we can use to identify
DHIS 2-related questions.

The cool thing is that you can directly link to the "new question" form
<http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/ask?tags=dhis2> and
pre-populate the dhis2 tag. Similarly you can link to all questions
<http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/dhis2> tagged with dhis2.

I have created a new page on dhis2.org/questions which makes it easy to ask
questions and look for answers under the dhis2 tag. It is also linked from
the learn <https://www.dhis2.org/learn> page. I have added some dhis
related questions and answers <http://webapps.stackexchange.com/tags/dhis2>.

I suggest that we:

1. Enter in the most frequently asked questions and answers to them. We can
split this task so that someone enters the questions, someone else the
answers.

2. Promote this on the mailing list so that when people ask questions that
are in a typical Q and A format, we tell them to ask on stack exchange and
then we provide an answer. That way the information will be indexed by
search engines, and people are more likely to find answers simply by
googling.

What does people think? Anyone would like to contribute to this?

regards,

Lars