dhis-service-tracker and dhis-service-sms merged with core

Hi,

I have merged the dhis-service-tracker and dhis-service-sms project into
dhis-service-core.

We are in increasingly need of having associations between the core domain
objects and the tracker objects as tracker becomes more integral to core.
E.g. we need an association between program and user role, and for the 2.20
feature for allowing program attributes and indicators in pivot tables,
charts and later maps we need to associate report tables with program
indicators etc.

Tracker had dependencies on sms project (not so good) and I had to merge
that too into core.

You must remove the dhis-service-tracker project from your IDE manually,
and do a full clean and build.

Lars

Follow ups