Re: dhis-service-tracker and dhis-service-sms merged with core

FWIW I discovered the neatest way to resolve these "Directory not
empty .. not deleting" conflicts seems to be to run bzr resolve like:

bzr resolve --action=take-other dhis-services/dhis-service-tracker

This (pretty non-intuitive) command issues a bzr rm on the directory
and then marks the conflict as resolved.