Re: DataSet Complete/ Incomplete

Hi Rodolfo,

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Rodolfo Melia <rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At certain point in the past, hitting the 'Complete' button, will lock a
> dataset. Currently in 2.20 (and 2.21) a completed dataset remain editable
> (is this a bug or a feature?). Would it be possible to:
>
> a. recover the previous behaviour (a DataSet marked 'Complete' gets locked)

In fact I am pretty sure it has never been like that ;)

> b. Associate the 'Incomplete' button to a single authority. You need to
> have this authority for the 'incomplete' button to be available to you.

We could but I am a bit skeptical. I suspect that would being to mix up the
approval and the completeness feature. In my mind there is not really any
point in preventing a user to incomplete a form she has just completed
herself. If what you want to do is to have a person higher in the hierarchy
review and then lock the information from further modification, the
approval feature might be a more suitable solution?

regards,

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland