Re: dhis.conf

For similar (tangentially related) configuration, I have used json.
See below.  Either yaml or json (or even dreaded xml), I agree with
Jason that a bit of structure can be beneficial.  Yaml syntax is maybe
the most forgiving for user editing by hand.

{
"dhis2Systems" : {
"hmis" : {
"type" : "dhis2",
"name": "hmis",
"baseUrl": "http://hmis:8080/hmis";,
"user": "synch",
"password": "xxxxx"
},
"hietest" : {
"type" : "dhis2",
"name": "hietest",
"baseUrl": "http://dhis:8080/hietest";,
"user": "synch",
"password": "xxxxx"
},
"datawarehouse" : {
"type" : "dhis2",
"name": "datawarehouse",
"baseUrl": "http://dhis:8084/datawarehouse";,
"user": "synch",
"password": "xxxxx"
},
"healthfinance" : {
"type" : "dhis2",
"name": "healthfinance",
"baseUrl": "http://dhis:8083/healthfinance";,
"user": "synch",
"password": "xxxxx"
},
"idsr" : {
"type" : "dhis2",
"name": "idsr",
"baseUrl": "http://idsr:8082/idsr";,
"user": "synch",
"password": "xxxxx"
},
"rbc" : {
"type" : "dhis2",
"name": "rbc",
"baseUrl": "http://dhis:8081/rbc";,
"user": "synch",
"password": "xxxxx"
}},
"otherSystems" : {
"resourceMapper": {
"type" : "resourceMapper",
"name": "facilityRegistry",
"baseUrl": "http://facilities.moh.gov.rw/collections/424/fred_api/v1";,
"user": "rwsynch@xxxxxxxxx",
"password": "xxxxx"
}},
"roles" : {
"orgunitMaster" : "hmis",
"orgunitSlaves" : [ "idsr", "hietest","healthfinance","rbc","datawarehouse" ]
},
"datasetShare" : {
"epi" : {
"datasets": [ "VAC_RETURNS", "MIDWIFE_RETURNS" ],
"orgunitGroup": "epi",
"source": "tracker",
"destination": "dhims"
}
},
"pdo_dsns" : {
"hmis" : "pgsql:host=pgserver port=5432 dbname=hmis user=xxxx password=xxxxx"
}
}