2.24 GIS Module

Hi Devs

I want to compliment the GIS work you guys have done for 2.24. It's really
coming together very nicely! Congrats on the hard work and long hours - i
can see how Leaflet is making new things possible!

We're busy working on an HIV hotspot mapping project in ZA generating
ArcGIS layers that convert input indicator values to raster data using
kriging. I'd like to share some ideas and experiences some time -
particularly some of the outputs and methods we're exploring ...

Best from Cape Town

--
*Health Information Systems Program - South Africa*