Re: dhis lite

> > The relative one will have the OS user home as basis.
>
> This I don't know.  Unless the URL has a '~' then might it not be
> relative to the current working directory instead?  This I can check.
> I think the location of the db is important enough - to enable backups
> etc - that we want to be very sure where it is actually created.

Hm sorry you are right, I overlooked the ~ in my connection url. It's
relative to the current working directory, which is actually more useful for
us.

> If it is to be a directory fixed by either DHIS2_HOME or the CWD
> (which would be nicer) then I will suggest a layout like:
>
> <base_dir> -- dhis2-lite.jar
>                 -- database
>                       --- database files
>                 -- webapp
>                       --- dhis.war
>                 -- log
>                       --- log files
>
> Of course we can keep battling to get the war into the jar in the
> right place, but it is maybe of dubious value.

Looks sensible.

So what you say is that we set the connection url to something like
jdbc:h2:/database/dhis2, keep the hardcoded "webapp" folder in WebAppServer
since we can control the folder name, and zip everything into an archive.
Then the installation process would simply be to unzip the archive and click
the exe jar?