Re: dhis lite

Sounds good.  Derby support is probably not the most urgent but it
does seem tantalisingly close and an important "nice to have".

I presume then that you are testing with the modified DerbyDialect?
Excuse my ignorance, but how in fact do you add a dialect to hibernate
without rebuilding hibernate.  I've been puzzling over this.  Its fine
to distribute patched dialects, but it is a bit scarier distributing a
patched hibernate.

Do you just build a IdentityDerbyDialect.class and put in the
classpath where hibernate can see it?

Regards
Bob