Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 193: Easy help implementation. This implementation will bring up popup with content related to particu...

Hi Lars,

I have a few questions:

- Where are the "localization lang properties files" supposed to be located?
Those unde dhis-web-commons

OK. Could you add them? And add some "sample" help properties so that people can see how it is done?
Files are their -  i18n_global_en_GB.properties.

- How are these properties supposed to be loaded in the HelpService object?

Yes, but that is for displaying the content. I was wondering how the properties are loaded from the properties file and into the HelpService / HelpContent object...?

regards,
murod