Re: Roadmap issues

A timestamp diff instead of file-based diff. Getting a new export out
and then doing a file diff with last export is a huge overhead.

As for gis import export, i suggested we add something 2 the
blueprint. Either in dxf or java object serialization. Both have some
merits/demerits wrt our prob. Oracle had that gis type in the db for
something. Those arguments are valid in our context.

--
Sent from my mobile device

---