A branch for supporting tools (non-dhis2) code

I was planning to commit the code to launchpad for the installer in the hope
that it will be useful for the community to build for their needs. Also it
will be useful to be used from a CI whenever we plan to start using it.

For this purpose, I felt bloating the trunk is a bad idea... Can we create a
branch for such code which is not directly contributing to dhis2's war (so
to speak)?? I would name it supporting_tools or extras... Any good name
suggestions by the end of the day, and I will create that branch... possibly
move the i18n translator to that branch and then commit the installer
code... Does it sound like a good plan ??

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
Director R & D, HISP India