Re: Errors on Dataentry

Hi,

----- Original Message ----
From: Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <orvaquim@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Murodullo Latifov <murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:08:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Errors on Dataentry

Yes we import from other sources. It is a non DHIS2 related source.

In that private mail I reported that we had some stuff that check, after
importation those null space on datavalue. We used to place an ''.

That worked fine for months. But for weeks (actually the source has many
holes on data) those error started.

We will proceed as you suggest.

You said it was a bug. Do we have a night build war with corections?

Thanks
Caveman

No, that bug is not fixed yet. Why do you need " values? Why not
to delete them? Can you explain more on nature of errors or steps you
follow to lead to that errors? What means (actually the source has many holes on data)?

regards,
murod