Re: Need new column for url in organisationunit table

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Brajesh Murari <brajesh2murari@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> hi all,
>
> We need help. In India , we have a local requirement and for that we need
> an extra column in orgnisationunit table for the url of that particular
> orgnisationunit so that we can link that corresponding organisationunit to a
> perticular link. In other words, we need a new field "url" where we can
> store some url for that perticular orgnisationunit.
>
> Thanks
> Brajesh Murari
> HISP India

That should be doable. What I'm wondering is where you would like to see and
access this URL?
In Organisation Unit Management where you can list all orgunits under a
selected parent (in the tree), should we add a new icon in the Operations
area that open a new web page with the orgunit URL? Would that be enough?

Ola