Re: Global ranges

Hi again, I'm assuming the orgunit and dataelement IDs are the same as in
our SL demo (http://208.76.222.114/dhis_sl). This is a big assumption, but
anyway your db will suffer no harm if it's not the fully the case.

Right click on the following link and save the file, then unzip it somwhere
and make a note of the path.

http://208.76.222.114/files/MIN_MAX.7z

Open PgAdmin III, select the SL database and click on the SQL icon in the
top row. Then paste in the below command, but substitute your own filepath.
Note that the slashes go forward and not backwards as usually on Windows:

COPY minmaxdataelement FROM 'F:/HISP/SL/MIN_MAX.csv' USING DELIMITERS ','

Knut