From: Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Murodullo Latifov <murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Sundeep Sahay <sundeep.sahay@xxxxxxxxx>; Jørn Braa <jornbraa@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 2:28:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 - Struts2 - Spring Security2

Delighted to see progress on this.

One thing that I've encountered (and which should become a blueprint), is that you would like to automatically generate users who only have access to subtrees (at a certain level).

The concrete example is that you have all the countries in the world (grouped into regions), and would like to have a user for each country who should not have access to data for any other contry. With 200 countries, you don't want to do this manually...

Knut

Hi people,