Re: Problems using Mysql

Hi Knut

Seems like something schizophrenic is happening.  As far as I know MySQL
does not support or use sequences.  It uses auto-incrementing instead.

It looks almost like you're trying to import something from postgres sql to
mysql.  What are you doing when you get this error?  Any chance that you
have a mixed up config -eg using postgresql dialect but loading mysql
driver?

Bob