Re: Build error

Dear Ola,

I've carefully tested for these POI's dependencies !

So finally, I had found the cause of this downloaded issue.

Pleased have a look at this dependency:
*
<dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.poi</groupId>
        <artifactId>*poi-ooxml*</artifactId>
        <version>3.5-beta5</version>
</dependency>*

If we declared it in the pom.xml file and then using maven for re-building.
After finished at downloading *poi-ooxml*-*3.5-beta5* maven would
automatically download another package jar file is
*ooxml-schemas-1.0.jar*which is over 13Mb (maybe too big) as you'd
known.

At the end of testing today, I think we could comment this dependency for
using on next time.
Because I see that this lib will be used for reading the excel file of Ms
Office 2007 and over or Open Office.

Again, thank you very much !

I greatly appreciate your all comment on this function better than !