Problems populating Orgunits directly

Hello,
I am trying to populate the database directly with an enormous orgunit tree
of the whole world (173 000 orgunits...). I have imported data to the
following 3 tables:

source, organisationunit, and orgunithierarchystructure. Do I need to
populate any other tables?

Also, in the organisationunit table, I had to remove the uniqueness
constraints for both name and shortname, as there were tens of thousands of
duplicate names - could this be the source of the below problems? I can of
course try and generate unique names in some way.

When starting DHIS, I get these messages:

* INFO  17:49:09,272 Executing startup routine [3 of 12, runlevel 0]:
OrganisationUnitHierarchyVerifier (DefaultStartupRoutineExecutor.java
[Thread-1])
* WARN  17:49:09,475 firstResult/maxResults specified with collection fetch;
applying in memory! (QueryTranslatorImpl.java [Thread-1])
* WARN  17:49:15,710 fail-safe cleanup (collections) :
org.hibernate.engine.loading.CollectionLoadContext@114382d
<rs=com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyResultSet@a574b2> (LoadContexts.java
[Thread-1])
* WARN  17:49:15,710 On CollectionLoadContext#cleanup,
localLoadingCollectionKeys contained [1] entries (CollectionLoadContext.java
[Thread-1])

Any thoughts?

Knut

Follow ups