Re: Translate Organisation unit name

Dear Knut,

I really am happy when you said about that. The bug in Translation function
had been fixed absolutely. But as I said before I am stilling in progress to
finish the known bug that Thuy and Lars presented.

For example, when you clicked on list of "*Interface Language*" to choose
your location's language. And then clicking on the sub-menu as *Organisation
Units* onto *Maintenance *menu. And the result which we can see is that the
Orgunit's name belongs to the location's language.
Btw, I am lucky during on testing for Organization Units. The unlucky is
that I am not good at *I18n *object. ^_^

So, It's still take a long time to fix...or someone can help me solve this
issue ?

Again, thank you very much !

--
Hieu.HISPVietnam