Re: An nonexistent java file but still declared in beans.xml file

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Hieu Dang Duy
<hieu.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> That's the case of beans.xml in *dhis-i18n-db *package. And the class's
> name is *"LocaleManagerDb"* .
> Please take a look at on the enclosed picture.
>
> If using the old declaration with "*LocaleManagerDb*" and then I wanna got
> the value of current locale. Unfortunately, the final result which was
> always "*en_GB*" though I had changed "*Interface Language*" to many
> different times.
>
> Finally, I tried for an another way replacing *"LocaleManagerDb"* to "*
> LocaleManager*" ... and the received result was right.
>
> Thanks !

Hi Hieu,

there are two LocaleManager implementations, one for the db translations and
one for the user interface language. The I18nAction class is used for db
translations so it needs the reference to the db locale manager...

regards Lars