Re: An nonexistent java file but still declared in beans.xml file

Dear Lars,

Yeah, I'm clear at the point. But so sorry, I really could not find out this
class "*LocaleManagerDb*".

Btw, I've solved the problem that Thuy's suggested on last week. But it's
still in progress on testing for *OrganisationUnit*. How about your opinion
?

Thank you !

--
Hieu.HISPVietnam