Re: Translation problem

Dear all,

I still have a few questions on about the LocaleManager object.

Why must we separate it two implementation forms??? One is being used for *User
Setting *and the left one is being used for *Session Locale Manager *which
interacting in database. Although, I see that they are seemly the same
tasks.

Beside this, I see that in the sense of if you want to make your owned
locale to be used to manage/interact database by your country's language as
default. So, you have to set *systemLocale *property's value of the *beans.xml
*file, which contained into *dhis-i18n-db *package, to <your
language/country code>, ie. vi_VN (using for Vietnam), or zh_CN (using for
China), etc...

*  <bean
id="org.hisp.dhis.i18n.locale.LocaleManagerDb"
class="org.hisp.dhis.i18n.locale.SessionLocaleManager">
      <property name="systemLocale" value="en_GB"/>
  </bean>*

But, is this configured action going to influence on the process of writing
in database instead of using *en_GB *as default value?

If the recommendation is that "You cannot do that". So, an other question is
that "How could we be able to create a new locale that used for database
management without any relevant functionality joined in DHIS2 now?".

It can be more clearly if you guys help me explaining these questions.

Really thanks !

--
Hieu.HISPVietnam
Good Health !