Re: Simple Bazaar access

I have considered this, and suggested to Thuy that multilingual
documents be placed into separate folders. However, the docbkx maven
plugin that is used to render DocBook XML into PDF/HTML and other
format expects, by default, all documents to be in the src/docbkx
folder. It should be possible, by modifying the pom.xml file, to
include the documents in other folders. I have not figured out how to
do this yet however, and am not sure if it is 100% possible. I think
there are three options.

1)  Place each file in a separate directory, using the ISO language
code for each language. This keeps things neat, but as mentioned
above, may not be possible until we figure out how to do it.
2) Use the naming convention, by appending the ISO language code to
the end of the file name. Maybe not a bad option.
3) Use the language attribute of DocBook and have everything (all
languages in a single document). This could get messy, and is probably
not a good idea, although we probably should use this tag anyway
inside the document.

I will try and dig a bit more and see if we can move everything into
separate folders based on language.