Re: Documentation on patient and program management module

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Jason Pickering <
jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Edem,
>
> I have been coordinating the documentation effort a bit, but as far as
> I know, there is not any documentation on this yet. Abyot may be able
> to help.

Except for the few mails we exchanged in the list, there is no proper
documentation - I am sorry for that.

Yes I can help, me and Edem have also planned to sit together and discuss
more about the system. I will be happy if somebody can further build on the
general overview
I wrote last time.