Re: New installer available: Testers wanted

> Okay, could it be an option to assign it a non-standard port number right
> away and use that in hibernate.properties?

What I plan to do in the installer is to probe a port during the
installation process to see if there is anything running. This port will
then be used during the postgres install, and finally, the hibernate
properties will be written during the last stages on the install. So, yes,
we can try a non-standard port, but I will test it first to see if anything
is running .If anything answers, I will try another. Sound reasonable?

Regards,
Jason

Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx