Translation function - Stay at page after modified some thing

Dear all,

May I give to devs a small suggestion like this:
I think we should keep for non-redirecting page after we've got some of
saving for the object's translated value (name, shortname, description, ect
...)
In the original case, after pressed Save button system would redirect from
the sub-page (*dhis/dhis-web-commons/i18n.action*) to the main page (*
dhis-web-maintenance-datadictionary/dataElement.action*).
But I realized that it would be very very inconvenient and waste of time if
we have to add so many the other translated values of each object for each
corresponding locale.

For example:

I've got a string as "*Doctor*" in *English*. And then, I want to add some
of new translated values with "*Bác sỹ*" in *Vietnamese *or "*醫生*" in *Chinese
*or "*Доктор*" in *Ukrainian*. So, in this case we must go to 3 times for
doing the same page (*dhis/dhis-web-commons/i18n.action*).

Thanks !

--
Hieu.HISPVietnam
Good Health !