Re: Pagination patch

Jason,

Not sure that this will help you, but when setting up the datasets for
Sierra Leone I always started by creating data element groups, and then when
creating data sets and data set sections I added all data elements from a
group. This made it easier for me as the data element group editor UI is
working fine and also has the two dimensional view.

Ola Hodne Titlestad |Technical Officer|
Health Metrics Network (HMN) | World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20 |1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland | Email: titlestado@xxxxxxx|Tel:
+41 788216897
Website: www.healthmetricsnetwork.org

Better Information. Better Decisions. Better Health.