Re: Automating DHIS2

Thanks Jo. :).  Guess I should have read the curl manual. :) That
worked like a charm. I have very, very basic needs at this point,
which consist essentially of being able to trigger data mart export
and report table generation at a scheduled time. That's it. Perhaps
2.0.6 will take care of it, but in the meantime, curl can press the
button for me. Of course, having a more cleanly defined series of REST
services would be very useful I think, but I am not sure the demand is
huge.

Regards,
Jason

--