Question on DHIS 1.4 file of routine data values of type !=EntryNumber

Hi there. I have a question regarding the DHIS 1.4 import process.
DHIS 1.4 separates different types of values (boolean, number, text)
into three separate columns in the RoutineData  table, namely
EnitryText, EntryNumber, EntryYesNo. DHIS 2 stores all of these values
in the routinedata object/table as character varying(255).

Taking a look at the source file
dhis-services/dhis-service-importexport/src/main/resources/sqlmap/routineDataValue.sqlmap.xml
I see this line of code..

    <select id="getRoutineDataValues" resultMap="routineDataValueResultMap">
        SELECT DataElementID, DataPeriodID, OrgUnitID, EntryNumber,
LastUserID FROM RoutineData
    </select>

Does this imply that the data stored in EntryText and EntryNumber
columns are not imported? I guess more importantly as well, if there
are values in the EntryYesNo for instance (which might be 1) and a
NULL value is returned with this query (as  number would not exist in
the EntryNumber column, and DHIS 2 would transform the NULL entity
into a 0, it would seem that the incorrect number would be imported.
Again, not fully understanding the code, it is difficult for me to
really understand everything that is going on, but I thought I would
at least ask, to put my fears to rest.

Also, I see at http://ibatis.apache.org/ that the project has been
retired. Any plans to upgrade to what Ibatis has become
(http://www.mybatis.org/)

Regards,
Jason

--