Re: [openXdata-dev] DHIS2 integration

Hi,

Den 19. feb. 2011 kl. 00.29 skrev Jason Pickering:

> Not to be obtuse here, but this sounds like something that the DHIS2
> Web mobile client can do today. Granted, creating 10000 user names and
> passwords is a creative SQL query, but it could be done.
>
> If you just need to collect an aggregate data element for a particular
> organizational unit, this is something that can be done today with the
> DHIS GPRS/3G client and Web-API. Scaling could be an issue, but this
> seems really to be a load-balancing issue.
>
> Perhaps I am missing something?

I would think our own client(s) could support this use case pretty much out of the box (no complex forms requirements or anything like that), so I don't think you're missing much.
I guess It's more a case of different contexts, timings, approaches. I guess our client didn't even exist when this project was initiated..

Jo