Fwd: Standard report

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jeton Mehmeti" <jeton_lesnadekon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 27, 2011 2:54 AM
Subject: Standard report
To: <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>

 Good morning Lars,

I am wanting to make standard report thru ireport but cannot fetch data from
sql query.

The information on table reports show no table name report to include in the
ireport sql query as is shown on DHIS2 user manual. (Attached: report table)

An example of report query is given on the user manual (attached) and I can
see the query is build based on the table name, which the current version of
DHIS 2.3 is not showing, therefore not able to fetch data from a particular
report table without the correct table name.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Jeton