Re: Standard report

Hi Jeton,

after version 2.2 the report tables are not written as a physical database
table anymore. It is rather generated as a custom JR data source within DHIS
2. This implies that you can continue to develop iReport designs as before
but only utilize the fields and functions provided by the report table (no
sql). To get started please generate the report table and click "Download as
JRXML" and use this file as a template/starting point for your design. The
reason for this move was that the shared database table approach did not
work well in high concurrency environments.

regards,

Lars

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:53 AM, Jeton Mehmeti <jeton_lesnadekon@xxxxxxxxxxx