Re: Multiple DHIS2 instances on Windows

In Nigeria, we have two completely separate instance of Tomcat with
two environment variables

DHIS2_HOME="/var/lib/tomcat6/conf/dhis2_conf"

DHIS2_HOME_NG="/var/lib/tomcat6/conf/dhis2_conf_ng"

The reason for the separate instances was really just to be able to allocate
more CPU resources to a single Tomcat instance.

You them modify /WEB-INF/lib/dhis-support-external-2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

Open up "mc" (or some other tool which can manipulate inside of a jar file)
and navigate within the JAR file to META-INF/dhis/beans.xml

and modify DHIS2_HOME to DHIS2_HOME_NG and then exit mc. This instance will
read from the DHIS2_HOME_NG environment.

 On Windows, two separate DHIS2 Live directories configured for different
ports would seem to be a better solution. Then you do not need to worry
about this hack.

Regards,

Jason