Re: Conflicts merging databases

Yes, this query will give you category options, which I think should not be
possible, but does seem to happen.

The specific issue I was referring to can be checked with this..

SELECT trim(name), count(*) from dataelementcategoryoption
GROUP BY trim(name)
HAVING COUNT(*) >1

Again, I have not checked the code to see if the category is actually
trimmed or not, but I suspect it may be. Maybe Lars can comment as this
workaround seems to be popping up in various places (Nigeria, Gambia that I
know of).

Regards,
Jason