Re: Dynamic attributes

> For the specific use case, what they want is:
>
> 1) Add more meta-attributes to data elements (but we also add support
> for indicators, organisation units)
> 2) Create a data repository report (data dictionary) in PDF. For this,
> I will expand the "Export to PDF" functionality that already exists in
> data elements.

This is also in fact a very general requirement we see many places -
they want a "data dictionary" with dynamic attributes attached to data
elements, indicators, orgunits to be able to define more comprehensive
information beyond name, description etc.

>> - Is this significantly different from the attributes in the tracking module (I guess these might be more dynamic, but not sure)?
>
> Unsure, I have not looked into this. But Lars gave me the go-ahead on
> this (and I guess they are different enough).

Different in the sense that PatientAttribute and PatientAttributeValue
have Patient-specific associations. We might investigate if this can
be harmonized in the future though.