Re: [OPENMRS-DEV] Current state of attributes

I think maybe its really a UI paradigm twist ...

Currently we only add orgunits to groups in the orgunitgroup editor.
What we need, in the orgunit edit screen, is to show the
orgunitgroupsets (attributes) and their corresponding groups (values)
and have the means to change the value from there.  This will then
have the same 'look and feel' as editing attributes.

This should also simplify the attribute code as dealing with the coded
attribute special case seemed a bit awkward.