Re: attributes

Bob,

Ok, we give up ;) We buy your arguments. I will extend all the
groupsets with a mandatory field (since this would be needed), and
expose groupset functionality in DE/I.

I still think the solution will suffer a bit from it, since we loose
all reuse of options across the different types in our system, and in
reality we loose multiple choices for attributes (since the idea from
the start was that they could be shared among all types).

Anyways, just need you to OK it with Randy (since it was for the
requirements in Rwanda I added multiple choice), and then I will
implement these changes next week.

--
Morten