Organisation unit group

*Dear all,*
*In Sri Lanka, I have created organisation units as schools. Schools are
classified to some types based on the total students available in the year.
Example in some values are aggregated from the schools which are grouped to
4 school types : <200 students, 201 to 1000 students, 1001 to 2000
students, 2001 to 3000 students and >3000 students.*
*while other values are aggregated from 2 schools type <200 students and
>=200 students.*
*Each type of school will get different way of health service. So it is
needed to classify these school and generate report for each type.*
*I grouped these schools as organisation unit groups as above school types.
*
*However, there is a problem, the number of students in each school are
changed in every year. In this case, the school will be assigned to another
group according to its number of students data elements collected yearly. *
*Is it possible to group the organisation units according to the data
element value?*
*I wonder if anyone has any experience from this. and have solution to
consult me.*
*Thank you
**Thủy*
*