Re: Web API Pivot Table Layout

I think what Farai would like is to use the favorite as a *template* of how
the chart should look, but then be able to get the same chart with
different orgunits and for different periods. This would vastly improve the
usability, especially in the case of reports - it's hopeless to have to
define a favorite for each of the possible combinations.

--
Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo
+4791880522
http://dhis2.org

PNG image

PNG image